Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Lots of retired outfits FS

  1. #1
    Inactive Member JustMagicMaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2002
    Posts
    208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi everyone! I have 10 AG outfits on eBay right now. Many of them are retired, including Kirsten's Swedish Dirndl, minus the kerchief, but Skittl1321 just posted that she found the kerchief is available as a replacement part for $3 (KXO-03). I also have Jo's desk and stand, Kirsten's work and apron dresses and several retired AGT outfits. Have a look if you feel like it!

    Maria's eBay listings

    Edited to add they close tomorrow!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 10, 2005 05:49 PM: Message edited by: JustMagicMaria ]</font>

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh Man,I would have loved to see them,but I am too late!

  3. #3
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Post

    I'm too late, too!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member JustMagicMaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2002
    Posts
    208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep, they all just ended but I'm listing more tomorrow!

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good,I'll be on the lookout

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •